Monday, January 28, 2008

Titanium watches

I am out of stock of all the titanium watches meanwhile only.





namely





177h/176h/055/056/061/082





But I am making new titanium case set in full speed and they will be available again in March this year.





I heard that one maker has already stopped making this titanium watches.But I am still making it all year round.Thus there will be no fear of no more Titanium watches in the market.





Also i am adding 2 new titanium watches with the 7750 b1 auto movt





namely 240 and the 228(gmt)





Hopefully they will be available somtime in March.








The gen 228 pic



Photobucket







The gen 240 pic



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very interested in your new titanium cases... if the crown guards fit properly and flush with the case, i'll be buying one for sure.